Here we are going to give you 20 kitchen tips and tricks which will make your life easier:
- Prevent the grow of bacteria in dairy products
To prevent grow of bacteria in your sour cream and cottage cheese you should place them in your fridge upside down to create a vacuum effect.
- Extend the shelf life of fresh vegetables
You should put some paper towels on the shelf in the refrigerator and slow down the rotting process.
- How to be sure that the eggs are fresh
Put the eggs in a bowl filled with water and if the eggs ate fresh they will sink while the bad eggs will float.
- How to keep your brown sugar from getting all hard and crumbly
You should keep it in a fridge.
- How to keep your salt getting hard
Put a few grains of rice in your salt and it will absorb the moisture.
- How to prevent dry cheese
You should rub the cheese over with oil or butter.
- How to save sinewy meat
To marinate your meat you can use beer, vinegar or tomato juice. They contain acids which will save your sinewy meat.
- How to revive flat champagne
You need to put 1-2 raisins in it several minutes before you want to use it.
- How to convert the pudding into muss
Make your pudding with whipped cream instead of milk.
- How to reverse crystallized honey to its natural color
Put the honey jar in water and leave it until it gets clear.
- How to save over salted soup
Add raw potatoes or apples to absorb the extra salt.
- How to keep your butter fresh
You should put it in a zipper-bag.
- Get rid of the excess fat in the soup
Put the soup in the fridge and after 30 minutes remove the fat layer from the soup.
- How to improve the taste of burned milk
You need to add a pinch of salt in it.
- How to make your fruit ripe
Put the fruit in a paper bag and then add an apple in it.
- How to save a burned sauce
You have to add 1 teaspoon of peanut butter in each cup to eliminate the burned taste.
- Hoe to get rid of the unpleasant smell of plastic containers.
You must full them with newspaper to soak up the bad odor.
- How to save a burned pan.
Add some baking soda and pour water in it. Leave it to overnight and the next morning wash the pan.
- The best way to clean stainless steel
Clean the affected areas with alcohol and the results are going to be amazing.
- How to polish copper
You should sprinkle some ketchup on it and clean it with cloth.