And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make- The Beatles
One of the most popular holidays when all of us want to give and receive love is coming. We are talking about the Valentine’s Day- The day of love.
We all buy flowers, presents and love cards to express the love we have. Here we are going to give you 20 creative ways to tell your loved one, “I love you”
- Make a book about why you love your spouse and give it to him/her on a Valentine’s Day
- Go on a date with your lover to a restaurant where you met for the first time.
- On small pieces of paper, write down every kind of kiss that you can imagine and put them in a red felt bag and give it to your spouse to pull several pieces. Then give him whatever kind of kiss is described.
- Make a meal with symbols of love and write I Love You with food.
- After having a romantic dinner for two at home, give your spouse a massage and watch a romantic movie.
- Fill a large box with helium balloons and special gifts for Valentine’s Day.
- Order food from some restaurant and have a picnic with your lover on your floor.
- Give your wife a 100 roses and read her a love poem.
- Wives, shows up at your husband’s office and take him for a lunch rendezvous. Wear a nice outfit and tell him you have something sexy on underneath for when he gets home.
- On a note card, write to your husband that you love him and you are glad you married to him.
- Take a vacation day with your spouse and enjoy the Valentine’s Day
- Hide little heart candies in your spouse’s coat and make him smile when he finds them.
- Make a list of 14 reasons I love You and give it to your spouse on a Valentine’s Day.
- If it is possible send your spouse a card postmarked in a town that has a romantic name such as Loveland or Valentine.
- Tape note to your spouse’s car with reasons why you love him.
- Write a poem for your spouse and frame it.
- Surprise you lover with a dance class. It is fun way to get your heart pumping and see each other in action. It’s not about getting the dance down perfectly; it’s more about getting close and learning something together.
- Give your husband a gift he wouldn’t expect. Buy him a beer. We all know that guys love two things: beer and lots of beer.
- Do diner in a bed. Order a food from his favorite restaurant and eat the meal in bed. You will spend the night relaxing over good food and cozy company.
- Buy your spouse tickets to a game or a concert and have a fun evening.
Make this Valentine’s Day special and have fun, but don’t forget Love is not meant to be given and received just on February 14. Instead, it’s to be practiced every single day of the entire year.
Source: Family Life