Here we are going to give you a list with 30 things people regret when they get old. Try to remember them and not regret them.
- Not learning another language
We are never too old to learn a new language. Don’t make excuses, try to learn as much languages as you can.
- Not traveling when you had the chance
Use every opportunity you have to travel. As you get older you will have less chances to cross the world.
- Staying in bad relationships
A lot of us in older ages regret the years wasted with wrong people and in bad relationships.
- Missing the chance to see your favorite musicians
It may not be a second chance to see your favorite artist, so if you get one, don’t waste it.
- Being scared to do things.
We all are afraid sometimes, especially when we have to make some decision or make some change in our life. But remember in the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.
- Failing to make physical fitness a priority.
After, 50, 60, and beyond we ll feel sorry for the years past in our couch. Don’t think twice motivate yourself and make a physical fitness a priority.
- Not quitting a terrible job.
Don’t spend your years working a job you don’t like. Find your passion and work it.
- Not trying harder in school.
When you get older you will feel sorry about the things you missed in the school, about the things you didn’t learn, and didn’t try.
- Not realizing how beautiful you are
People search for perfection, they are never satisfied about their looks. They past years and years unhappy thinking they are not beautiful. Remember butterflies can’t see their wings. They can’t see how truly beautiful they are, but everyone else can. People are like that as well.
- Being afraid to say “I Love You”
We all must learn to say ‘I love you’ more often. We don’t have what to lose, we can only win.
- Not listening our parents advice
Our parents’ wish the best for us, so we can try to listen them and follow their advices.
- Caring too much about what other people think.
We are limited in life by what other people will think. The greatest prison we live in is the fear what will people say. Live your life in your way. In the end it is the only thing that matters.
- Supporting others dreams over your own.
Make your dreams a priority. Supporting others is beautiful thing, but never forget your own path.
- Not moving on fast enough
Always try to see the good side of the situation. Do things that make you happy. Try to move on fast enough and achieve your goals.
- Holding grudges, especially with the people we love.
Don’t waste your time hurting the others and separating yourself from the people you love.
- Not standing up for yourself.
Believe in yourself and stand up for yourself. The others won’t always do that.
- Not volunteering enough
Never lose a chance to make someone smile and make the world a better place.
- Neglecting your teeth
Brush, floss, get a regular checkups and smile till you still get a teeth.
- Missing the chance to ask our grandparent questions before they die.
Our grandparents always have the right answer. So if you still have them talk to them and try to see the world from their perspective.
- Working to much
Don’t spend your time in office. When you will get old you will regret that and wish you spent more time with your friends, family and pets.
- Not learning how to cook one awesome meal
Life is short, enjoy your meals. Try to cook something delicious and make your family happy.
- Failing to finish what you started.
Never give up. Always try to finish what you have started.
- Not stopping enough to appreciate the moment.
Appreciate the little things in life. Stop and enjoy the moments.
- Refusing to let friendships run their course.
People grow apart. We must accept that.
- Not playing with our kids enough.
Play with your children, tell them stories and try to have fun together.
- Never taking a big risk
People say “Take a risk, if you win you will be happy. If you lose you will be wise”
- Not taking the time to develop contacts and network.
When you get old you will appreciate your contacts and network.
- Worrying too much.
Most of things people worry about never happen.
- Getting caught up in needless drama.
Life is too short to be wasted in drama.
- Not spending enough time with loved ones.
One of life’s most simple pleasures is spending time with those we love. Spend all of your time with people you love and in the end I promise you, you won’t be sorry.
Source: Family Health Freedom Network