4 Day Meal-Prep Chicken Burrito Bowls
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 sliced bell peppers
- 1 sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 1 jar salsa
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
- Cover the baking pan with some foil.
- Place the chicken, peppers, and onions onto the foil and drizzle with oil.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Salt and pepper the peppers and onions.
- Top each chicken breast with a salsa.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Rest chicken for 10 minutes, before slicing into strips.
- Add a base of rice to 4 food storage containers. Add to each a scoop of black beans, corn, cooked peppers and onions, sliced chicken, and cheese.
- Store in the refrigerator (can be kept refrigerated for up to 4 days).
Finally enjoy the delicious food during your working days.