The most detoxifying organ, is our liver. It can easy get bogged down from time to time and mostly it depends on our diet, environment and activity level. The toxic compounds can store within the liver when an overload of harmful toxins becomes too much for it, and it contributes to decrease the quality of our health. That’s why you should clean your liver with a liver detox and to regenerate the function of your body’s mechanisms.
Liver-Cleansing Beet Juice Recipe
- Serves: 2-4
- Prep time: 8 minutes
- Cook time: None
- 3 Organic Carrots (peeled and washed)
- 1 Organic Beet (peeled and washed)
- 2 Organic Red Apples (washed and cut)
- 6 Organic Kale Leaves
- ½ inch of ginger root
- ½ organic lemon, peeled
How to make it:
- You should mix all the ingredients together in a juicer or a blender. (You will need to fill it with 1-2 cups of water and to strain everything with a colander and mix with a spoon, and if you use juicer you will need to stir with a spoon, if you use blender).
- Serve with some ice to keep it cool. Store the rest of it in a mason jars.
The plant chlorophylls eliminate the toxins from the bloodstream and neutralize toxic metals, pesticides and chemicals, and they are consisted in kale.
Lemons are rich in vitamin C which helps synthesizes the toxins into substances that can be easily absorbed by water and thus boost the function of the liver.
These fruit is very useful for the cleansing procedure and discard the toxins from the digestive tract.
Ginger is extremely helpful and is amazing in the treatment of digestive issues like bloating, flatulence, and constipation.
Beets and Carrots
They are high in beta-carotene (vitamin A) and plant flavonoids, and stimulate and improve the liver function.
Sources and References: Healthy Food House
Global Healing Center
Healthy Vip Person