Mango is very delicious and healthy fruit. We should consume it regularly to improve our health and protect ourselves from numerous of diseases.
Mango leaves are green in color and they are extremely beneficial for our body. They are rich in:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B
- Flavonoids and phenols
- Have powerful antioxidant properties
Facts you didn’t know about mango leave:
– Mango leaves contain tannins which are useful in treating diabetes in early stage
– They can also treat diabetic angiopathy and diabetic retinopathy
– They stimulate the synthesis of glycogen
– They have a compound which synergize with insulin to activate GLUT4
– Mango leaves relief the diabetes symptoms
You should soak a several leaves in a couple of water and leave them overnight. Drink the water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Helps in treatment of restlessness
If you add a mango leaves in your bath or prepare a tea from them you will refresh your body and treat uneasiness.
- Blood pressure can be reduces
Mango leaves have hypertensive properties. They are very effective in lowering our blood pressure and strengthen our blood vessels.
- Respiratory problems
These leaves can help us improve our respiratory functions. They protect us from asthma, colds and coughs.
Boil mango leaves in a water and add a tablespoon of honey to get a powerful remedy for coughs and problems related to voice loss.
- Stops dysentery
Use dried mango leaves to prepare tea and stop the dysentery.
- Heal burns
Burn several mango leaves until they form ashes. Then apply it n the affected area and treat the heal burns
- Ear aches
Get the juice extracted from mango leaves and use it for curing ear aches.
Source: Your Healthy Page