Castor oil is used for years like a remedy for numerous of diseases and disorders. It was found that this oil has amazing benefits for our health and beauty.
The latest researches confirmed that it has positive effects on circulation and help people prevent cardiovascular issues.
You can also use castor oil as a coating.
Follow these steps:
Ingredients you will need: cold pressed castor oil, plastic foil, a towel, gauze and a bottle of warm water.
Before you apply the oil clean the affected area with baking soda and warm water. Then heat the oil, soak the gauze in it and apply it on your skin.
After that, cover the spot with plastic foil and put the bottle with warm water on top. Wrap it with a towel.
If you want to see the results you must repeat this procedure for 40 days.
Castor oil can help you treat the following diseases:
- Chronic coarseness and vocal cord nodules can be cures by applying castor oil coating on the neck.
- Castor oil can eliminate pilonidal cysts effectively.
- It can help us treat allergies
- Treat burn, bruises and cuts
- Mixed with baking soda, castor oil can eliminate dark spots
- Can help us cure cataract
- You should put a coating of castor oil on an injured ankle to heal it.
- It reduce and prevent stretch marks
- Relive back pain
- Treat diarrhea
- Cure tinnitus
- Improve hearing
- Make your hair grow faster
- Eliminate warts
- Daily application of castor oil can cure fungal infections
- Mixture of baking soda and castor oil can treat cancer
- Castor oil treat hepatitis
- If you massage your soles with castor oil you will reduce the calcium deposits
- This oil can treat hyperactivity
- Reduce joint pain
- If we apply it on bug bites it will reduce swelling and itching
- Apply castor oil coatings on the stomach for 10 days and stop snoring.
- It reduces inflammation
- Treats headaches
Source: Bare Natural Truth