The cheapest health remedy in the world is baking soda. It is beneficial for everything, from colds to cancer. That’s why you should always keep it in your home. Some of the health benefits of it are reduced risk and prevention of drug intoxication, peptic ulcer, acidity metabolic acidosis, and diarrhea. It is also beneficial for the skin since it has antipruritic and anti-itch properties. This is a magical home remedy for flu and common colds and also removes plaque. Being a rich sodium source it prevents kidney stones, bladder infection and hyperkalemia.
- A mixture of baking soda and water is an excellent way for muscle relief after a hard and intensive workout.
- Use baking soda in order to remove grime and fungus from your nails. Put some baking soda on a nail brush and use it to scrub your nails.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of peppermint essential oil, 3 tablespoons of baking soda and warm water. Soak your feet and hands into this mixture in order to relieve odor, soreness and itching.
- Make a mixture form baking soda and water and use it for gargle. It will freshen up your breath.
- Use baking soda as a toothpaste and brush your teeth with it. Just sprinkle some on your toothbrush.
- Remove dead skin cells and surplus facial oil from your face with the help of baking soda. Mix 1 tablespoon of water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda and scrub your face gently.
- Relieve itching from oak, poison ivy, insect bites, bee stings and etc.
- Mix water and baking soda and apply it to herpes or cancer sores. It is going to dry them quickly.
Homemade Remedies For Acid Reflux
Take ½ tablespoon of baking soda and make a mixture with 2 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice. Then, use a kettle since it is going to fizz. After the bubbling stops add 8 oz. water. You should drink this remedy at once. Consuming this remedy will help you to balance the pH, it will make the acid reflux less painful and produce alkaline-forming environment in the body.
Use baking soda to ease GERD and heart burn symptoms. Just mix ½ tablespoon of baking soda and 16 oz. water.
According to Dr. Mark Sircus, the writer of Sodium Bicarbonate book, a mixture of molasses and baking soda is very helpful in preventing fungal infections and for cancer and diabetes prevention.
Treat urinary infection by drinking a mixture of ½ tablespoon of soda and 8 oz. water two times per day.
You should mix baking soda and apple cider vinegar or lemon juice and ease thrombosis.
Make a mixture of warm water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda and douche in order to stop itching and destroy Candida yeast.
This is very important warning. Women who are pregnant or those who breastfeed should not use baking soda. Children under the age of five should not use it as well. Despite the fact that if used correctly it is safe, baking soda can still cause some unwanted side effects and particularly if it is combined with prescribed drugs.
Never use baking soda which is dissolved in liquid, never in a dry form. You should not use baking soda also if you are in a diet which is low on sodium. Do not use baking soda longer than 14 days.
Source: Losing Weight Done