Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that develop within or on the surface of one or both of a woman’s ovaries.
A lot of us develop at least one cyst at some point of our lives. Some of the cysts are functional which occur normally during the menstrual cycle but some of them can be pathological cysts.
Usually ovarian cysts disappear on their own during the menstrual cycles. In some cases they may need a special treatment.
Here we are going to give you 6 natural remedies for ovarian cysts.
Heat reduces the pain in the abdomen
- Put a hot water bottle on your abdomen and lower pelvic area
- Leave it to stay for 15 minutes
- Repeat it every time you feel pain
- Castor Oil pack
It is used for years for dissolving ovarian cysts. It stimulates the circulation and helps the elimination of toxins.
– Fold a flannel cloth to make it two layers thick.
– Drizzle two tablespoons of castor oil on the cloth
– Put the flannel cloth on you abdomen
– Cover it plastic and then with towel
-Place a hot water bottle over it
-Leave it to stay for 30 minutes
– Repeat it three times a week
3. Epsom Salt Bath
It reduces the pain and the other symptoms associated with ovarian cysts.
- Add one cup of Epsom salt in your bath
- Add 10 drops of some essential oil
- Stir it well
- Soak your body in it
- Stay in the bath for 20 minutes
- Do this every day
- Chamomile Tea
This tea will help you relax and reduce the pain
- Mix two teaspoons of dried chamomile in a glass hot water
- Cover it and leave it for 10 minutes
- Add tablespoon of honey
- Drink it twice a day
- Apple Cider Vinegar
It can help us dissolve the ovarian cysts caused by potassium deficiency
– Add a tablespoon of ACV in a cup of water
– Mix in one tablespoon of black strap molasses
– Drink it daily
Beetroot help us detox our body and balance the acidity.
– Mix one-half cup of freshly extracted beetroot juice with one tablespoon of aloe Vera gel
– Drink it every morning before breakfast
Source: Nature Health And Beauty