The kidneys are major organs in our body which are responsible for clearing water from our body, balance body fluids, form urine, and help in the other important functions of the body. Every day they process the blood to sift out waste products and extra water. This is how urine is formed.
They are organs that filter our toxins and waste from the bloodstream. Because toxins can affect your entire body, there is no question that supporting your kidneys is crucial for keeping your overall health in check.
Without a balanced diet, purified drinking water, and body cleaning, toxins can build up and affect function of the kidneys, liver, and neighboring organs.
Cleaning your kidneys helps to eliminate toxins, improve urine flow and improve kidney function.
The key in keeping your kidneys healthy and clean is parsley.
Below you have instructions on how to prepare healthy and natural parsley tea.
- Take a handful of washed parsley leaves.
- Chop them into larger pieces, put them in a bowl and pour water over them.
- Put the pot on the stove, and as soon as the water boils, let it simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove, and leave to cool.
- Strain, and when it cools down a bit, store the drink in the refrigerator.
You should drink a glass of this drink once a day and you will have your kidney healthier than ever.
Source: Daily Health Post