A famous doctor claims that this advice for a healthy lifestyle helps you get rid of all diseases, you should try the following advice:
- Every morning after sunrise you should look into the sun. For beginning, try looking at it for 10 seconds and increase 10 seconds every next day. While you doing this you should standi barefoot on dry ground.
- Try to drink water without fluoride, a natural spring water is the best for you. Also, you should expose water to sunny rays and leave it for several hours. The water should be in a colorless glass or bottle to absorb solar energy. You shouldn’t leave the water outside during the night.
- One of the best methods of detoxification is to be physically active on the fresh air every day!
- Take some time for a deep breath of fresh air, and do this every morning and evening for 20 minutes.
- Keep in mind that our body secretes healing hormones between 10 pm and 2 am, and between this time you should go to sleep. Best for you is to follow the rhythm of sun.
- Start to use more natural cosmetics instead of commercial cosmetics.
- Avoid products of animal origin and base your meals on vegetables, raw fruits and grains.
- Avoid diet products containing artificial sweeteners.
- Stop using alcohol, coffee, cigarettes, black tea, chewing gum and food or drinks from cans.
- Stay positive and keep smiling! This will accelerate the secretion of therapeutic hormones.
- If you are sick, act like you are healthy! Try not to think and speak negatively about yourself and others, keep in mind – your subconscious follows your thoughts.
- Forgive yourself and forgive others! By forgiving, we are helping ourselves and we getting rid of hatred and anger. This way we release our mind from negative energy and secretion of negative hormones which can damage our health.
- Even mental illness can be treated with raw plant foods and sun!
- You can eat small amounts of previously submerged walnuts and almonds with fruits or vegetables. Also, it is recommended on daily basis to take 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil and 1 tablespoon minced fresh linseed.