Banana, the fruit that is neatly packed in a bright yellow jacket, can offer you more than a natural fruit sugar rush for increased energy. Bananas are rich in potassium, high in fiber, vitamin B6, Vitamin C, magnesium, manganese and they contain compound called cytolcin, which is believed to increase white blood cells and boost your immune system.
They start off mostly greenish-yellow and spotless, but as time goes by, the bananas continuously ripen. A lot of us are turned off by brown bananas and think it means they’re rotten, so they toss them out. Unbelievable but the latest studies shown that the more dark patches a banana appears to have, the more ripe it is, and the more TNF it contains. TNF means Tumor Necrosis Factor, and it is a substance that fights the abnormal cells in our bodies and prevents cancer. Researches have confirmed that the TNF found in ripe bananas interferes with tumor cells growth and inhibits them from spreading by causing cell death, or apoptosis. The next time you see brown bananas, don’t think twice, and buy them immediately.
Try to eat 2 bananas per a day, and after few weeks you will see the deference. Banana is one of the best fruits that contain a lot of health benefits.
Here we are going to give you some of them:
- Energy- Eating bananas can give you energy and support your body increase endurance
- Depression- Bananas contain high levels of tryptophan, which our bodies convert into serotonin. Serotonin is a brain neurotransmitter that makes people feel happy.
- Blood Pressure- They can help you to lower blood pressure and protect you from stroke or heart attack.
- Heartburn- Bananas can provide relief from heartburn and acid reflux.
- Anemia-Bananas provide needed iron, which stimulates red blood cell and hemoglobin production.
- Constipation- They have enough fiber in them to stimulate regular bowel movements and provide natural relief for constipation.
- Temperature Control- Eating bananas can lower your body temperature, so is very important for you to eat them when you have a high fever.
- Ulcers-The banana is the best fruit you can eat if you suffer from ulcers. They will protect your stomach against corrosive acid and irritation.
Source: Super Tasty Recipes