Garlic is one of the healthiest vegetables in the world. It contains a lot of compounds which boosts human immune system and metabolism.
Garlic improves heart health, lowers high blood pressure and cholesterol, and prevents heart attack and atherosclerosis.
Eating Garlic can helps to reduce the symptoms of diabetes, osteoarthritis and enlarged prostate.
We can use Garlic in treating cold, flu, diarrhea and fungal infections.
If you combine it with ginger or onion your body will get rid of toxins and you will stimulate your well-being.
How to use Garlic
The garlic contains compound named allicin, which is active when the garlic is row. In order to get the best results crush and chop up the clove and leave it for 10 minutes before you eat it.
You should eat it every morning on an empty stomach.
You can try mixing it with honey. That mixture will make you feel more energized and healthier than ever.
Chop 4 cloves of garlic and mix it with 3 tablespoons of honey.
How to Make a Garlic Flu Tonic?
Ingredients you will need:
- 5 cloves of garlic
- Half a yellow onion
- Juice of lemon
- 2 red chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
Note: Wear gloves if you have sensitive skin, and try not to rub your eyes as you put this tonic together, as some of the natural oils can causes a skin rash or burn.
- Start with a 350 mL to 500 mL mason jar and fill with the roughly chopped onion.
- Add the roughly chopped garlic next.
- Follow with the red chili peppers, seeds and all.
- Then carefully layer some chopped ginger
- Squeeze your lemon into a separate bowl, discard the seeds and pour the juice next.
- Top off mason jar with apple cider vinegar, leaving about a cm of room at the top.
- Cap your jar and leave on your counter or in a pantry.
- Your sore throat, cold, and flu tonic is ready for use!
Drink it every morning and after several days you will feel the difference.
Source: Healthy Food Team