A lot of people have a problem with their body weight. Nowadays every second person suffers from obesity and it leads to a serious health disorders. The lattes researches found that in the soon feature half of the population in the world will have overweight issues.
Problems with being overweight
It is known that obesity can cause serious health problems, such as: diabetes, high blood pressure, digestive disorders, cardiac problems, thyroid problems, ulcers and etc.
Resent research proves that 1/3 of the world population are consuming 50%more food that they needed.
Why do we become overweight?
Most people are not aware that they are overweight. They notice it when it is too late and solving the problem is very hard.
The question is how to know if we are overweight.
Our waist-to-hip ratio and the fat percentage can show us if we have extra pounds. For women 25% and 2,3% increase is tolerated, but if it past this limits they should start worrying.
Also our clothes can always tell us if we have gained weight.
Here we are going to give you Fast Weight Loss diet Plan
If you have extra pounds you should start making your diet plan. For doing it you must know these tips:
- Avoid drinking water during and after meals.
- Don’t eat after 8 PM.
- Try to consume small meals
- Avoid drinking coffee, tea, alcohol and canned juices.
- Consume lightly cooked vegetarian food
- Star and end your day with glass of warm water
- It is recommended 25-30% of your meals to be liquid
- Walk at least 15 minutes before meals
- For snacks you can consume some fruit or salad.
- NEVER consume junk food.
Sources: Healthy Magazine 365
Healthy Recipes Home
Featured image source: weight.sdghealth.com