If you always purchase organic food, you will get rid of pesticides. Unfortunately, not all of us can afford it.
Organic foods are usually way more expensive than standard veggies and fruits.
Today, the most of the fruits and vegetables are sprayed with pesticides, and poisonous substances which are very harmful to our health.
Most of the fruits and vegetables in the big cities are imported and suspicious, that’s why buying organic food is especially challenging for people who live in big cities. You should visit the street market if you want to buy the real organic food.
Pesticides and Human Health
As we said before, pesticides are harmful for our health.
Pesticides can result to several diseases, from short term impacts such as nausea, headaches and vomiting, to chronic and long term diseases and conditions such as cancer and endocrine disruption.
Some of the side effects of the constant use of pesticides, such as skin and eye irritation, or headaches, dizziness, fatigue and nausea, can be dramatic and fatal.
Chronic health effects might occur even years after you have been exposed to pesticides. Sometimes, it may take several years for pesticides to start causing harm to your body.
According to some studies, there is an increased risk factor for autism disorders in children if the mother was exposed to pesticides.
Another risk factor for children is that when they live in environment rich with pesticides are twice as likely to develop brain cancer.
It is proven that, pesticides are able to cause cancer.
Some of the most common long term effects of pesticides include brain, bone, ovarian, prostate, testicular, liver, breast cancer, as well as diseases like leukemia, Hodgkins disease and non-Hodgkins lymphoma.
Let’s see how to remove the pesticides from your food.
You will need one cup of apple cider vinegar, one tablespoon of baking soda, water, and two tablespoons of lemon juice.
You should put all the ingredients in a big bowl, and mix them. Once you have the mixture ready, put the fruits and veggies into the bowl and let them stay there for five minutes.
Afterwards, wash the fruits with water and let them dry. Now, they are ready for eating.
Original Article Source: Balanced Living Life
Featured Image Source: Balanced Living Life