We all know that ginger is one of the healthiest plants in the world. It has enormous benefits for human body. We should put it on our table every day to boost our health and well-being.
In this article we are going to show you how to grow your own ginger.
On the start line you should buy ginger from garden centers or seed catalogue. You have to purchase plump ginger root with tight skin, not withered and old and it would be prefect to has several sprouts.
Step By Step Guide
- Firstly to eliminate the pesticides and others toxins, soak the root in lukewarm water and let it overnight
- Use rich drainable soil
- Then put the ginger in the pot with its eyes bud pointed up. Cover the root with soil and pour some water.
- The pot must be placed on a warm and sunny room
- After few weeks you will see the first sprouts
- Don’t forget to water and moisturize the plant every day
After 3-4 months you can harvest the first roots. The plant is going to produce ginger as long as you take care of it. Uproot the whole plant and plant more rhizomes for a larger harvest.
Source: Best Healthy Guide