Being a significant source of fat, proteins, carotenoids, vitamin C, iron, potassium, and other nutrients, Moringa for centuries is known as a miracle tree.
The good thing about this tree is that all of the parts including the seeds, flowers, leaves, roots and bark of the tree can be used as nutritional supplements and also in the cosmetics, perfumes and skin oils industry.
Besides being known for its powerful nutritional profile, Moringa is also known for its medicinal potential.
Here are some of the health benefits of the “miracle tree” Moringa:
- Moringa is known for being rich in fiber thus working as a great cleanser of the intestines removing all of the excess waste.
- Contains powerful antibiotic which is known for eliminating bacteria that cause gastritis, ulcers and gastric cancer.
- The seed of the tree does a great job as water purifier, it is even better than most of the synthetic materials used these days.
- The leaves of Moringa contain:
- 9 times more protein than in yogurt
- 10 times more vitamin A than carrot
- 15 times more potassium than bananas
- 17 times more calcium than milk
- 12 times more vitamin C than oranges
- 25 times more iron than in spinach
- Leaves also contain chlorogenic acid which is known to slow down the absorption process of sugar in the cells.
- Moringa contains a compound called niaziminin that has anti-tumor and anti-cancer effets.
- Regulates the thyroid function, especially the hyper-active thyroid.
With all of this being said, we can come to conclusion that Moringa for sure deserves a place in everyone’s home.
Source: Magical Recipes For Healthy Life