Almost everyone has experienced unpleasant sensation of feeling full or having upset stomach before bedtime. Acidic reflux, heartburn or interrupted sleep could be the reason for poor digestion before bedtime.
Fortunately, there are many natural ways to solve these problems, turmeric, ginger, and coconut milk are the right answer for this. They make an excellent anti-inflammatory before bedtime. Drinking this, you will improve your digestion and avoid acidic reflux and heartburn.
The health benefits of this drink come from the impressive benefits of its ingredients:
Turmeric has many beneficial healing properties and has been shown to:
- Ease arthritis pain, which is due to it’s anti-inflammatory properties.
- Help the live detoxify by enhancing liver function, and also enhances the flow of bile (aka gallstone prevention!)
- Boost blood circulation, and also thins the blood.
- Heal and soothe the digestive tract, and also prevent ulcers due to the antiseptic properties.
- 5. Reduce the pain and fever associated with illness.
- The best cure for cancer.
Another great ingredient is the coconut milk. It comes with lots of healthy fats and provides antimicrobial effects which can ultimately prevent digestive or stomach issues caused by bacteria.
Turmeric is well known for it’s powerful anti-inflammatory effects and the ability to ease the problems associated with the digestive tracts lining and protecting the body.
You can enhance turmeric’s bioavailability and the absorption of curcumin using the black pepper.
Honey is loaded with amino acids, enzymes, minerals and vitamins which are very helpful for boosting digestion and ease irritation in the digestive system.
- 2 cups of coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 inch piece of sliced and fresh ginger root or 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1-quarter teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp organic honey
How to prepare it:
Take a bowl and add all the ingredients in it, except the honey. Mix them well. After that, pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat until it is at a low boiling and bubbling. Reduce heat to low and let cook for 5 minutes. When you finish everything, add the honey and drink while it’s still warm. Your drink is ready!
This recipe is very simple and easy to make. It is a powerful remedy for digestion and it will help you to prevent stomach problems at night.
We recommend you to drink it 1 hour before you go to sleep, and you will wake up refreshed and full with energy!
Don’t forget to share this with your friends and family on Facebook, you might help someone in need!
Source: Keep Your Body