Asthma is a condition in which our airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. It can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath.
In most of the cases people with asthma are allergic and sensitive which make this condition even more dangerous.
People who suffer from asthma must have a proper diet. There is a food which make worst this condition and on the other hand a food which can lower the allergy reaction, remove the inflammation , thin the mucus in the lungs and dilate the air.
The following are our suggestion for portions that will be beneficial for your condition:
- 2 green apples+ 6 ribs celery + a bunch of spinach + a bunch of parsley +1/4 lemon
- ¼ pineapples+1 cucumber +2 capsicums+1/2 bunch watercress+ ½ lemon
- 1 cucumber + 2 medium sized beetroots + 3 sticks lemongrass+ lemon
- 1 oz wheatgrass juice + squeeze of lemon juice
- 2 cups of strawberries+ 1 cup cranberries + 1 pomegranate
- ¼ pineapple + 1 fennel+ 8 leaves of kale + 4 radish + ½ lemon
On the other hand you have a food you must avoid to prevent asthma attacks:
- Animals products like eggs, cow milk, meat
- Citrus fruits
- Vegetable oil like corn, sunflower, safflower
- Soft drinks and alcohol
- Sodium and monosodium glutamate
If you follow these rules and keep your diet healthy you will definitely reduce asthma attacks and improve your condition.
Source: Healthy Food Vision