Baking soda is a natural substance or is a sodium bicarbonate. Even it is crystalline, you could often find it as a fine powder. This is the cheapest health remedy in the world. This remedy is very effective at combating everything from colds even to cancer and so much more. If you use baking soda regularly, you will reduce the risk and increase the prevention of diarrhea, metabolic acidosis, acidity, peptic ulcer, and drug in-toxification. It helps in maintaining healthy skin because of the anti-itch or antipruritic properties.
It is a great fighter against cold, flu and plaque removal. If you didn’t know, baking soda is rich in sodium, and prevents bladder infection, hyperkalemia and kidney stones. You can use it for cleaning your home too. There are billion reasons why you should keep baking soda in your home.
Here is a list of 7 uses of baking soda:
- Skip produce washes—just put some baking soda on a damp sponge, scrub and rinse.
- Soak hair brushes and combs in a mixture of 1 teaspoon baking soda and a small amount of warm water. Rinse and dry.
- Before you store your patio furniture for the season, scatter baking soda under chair cushions.
- Keep your grill clean all summer long by putting some baking soda on a damp brush, scrubbing the grate, then rinsing.
- Freshen rugs by sprinkling baking soda on carpet, wait at least 15 minutes (preferably let sit overnight), then vacuum up.
- Add 1 cup of baking soda to your next load of laundry (along with your regular liquid detergent) to get clothes cleaner and brighter.
- Remove baked-on residue by shaking a generous amount of baking soda on pots and pans. Then add hot water and dish detergent, let sit for 15 minutes and wash as usual.