Goya is a healthy melon with an extremely bitter taste. It is also known as Karela, and it has been used for health benefits in countries all over the world.
Goya’s shape resembles a bumpy cucumber. It grows well in humid and hot climates. You can find this fruit mostly in Asia and South America.
The founder of the effects of this incredible fruit is Dr. Frank Shallenberger M.D. who specializes in Anti Aging treatments and Alternative Medicine at the Nevada Center of Alternative & Anti Aging Medicine.
The doctor says that he always advices his patients to trust the nature and to use natural products and substances for treatment of any kind of sickness. In his latest research, he found that a 5% solution of bitter melon juice can prevent pancreatic cancer.
He proved that, bitter melon juice prevents the forming of cancer cell lines by 90 and 98 percent. The amazing influence of this fruit was further tested at the University of Colorado, and everyone was astonished by the results. The results showed a reduction of 64% in the size of pancreatic tumors.
Bitter melon is great for skin infection, asthma, hypertension, symptoms of diabetes, and stomach problems, what is proved and showed in Dr. Frank’s latest research. This miracle is a common traditional medicine in Asia, China, India, and some southeastern parts of US.
Let’s see the health benefits of this amazing fruit:
- Goya juice increases the stability of your immune system and the resistance of your body against infections.
- Is a source of folate, which reduces the occurrence of neural tube defect in newborns.
- If you consume the natural juice on regular bases, it will boost your stamina and your energy level.
- The bitter melon is rich in polypeptide-P, a phytonutrient which lowers blood sugar. It also contains a special charantin, which is known to increase glycogen synthesis and glucose uptake in the liver, muscles, and adipose tissues.
- By drinking this juice, you will detoxify your body, relieve gout pain, and stimulate blood circulation.
- By the time, you will feel more and more benefits of this bitter melon. It could help you to relieve psoriasis and fungal infections, such as Athlete’s feet and ringworms.
- What is more interesting, bitter melon relieves hangover, and it accelerates the metabolism against alcohol. At the same time it nourishes and cleanses the liver after the consumption of alcohol.
Source: Healthy Recipes Home