Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a “superfood”. Its unique combination of fatty acids has positive effects on human health. This includes fat loss, better brain function and various amazing benefits.
- Eating coconut oil every day will help you get a Flat Belly
Coconut oil can help you burn stubborn belly fat. I know that is sounds unbelievably, but it is true. A study in 40 women with abdominal obesity ,who were eating coconut oil every day shows significant reduction in both BMI and waist circumference for a period of 12 weeks.
- Coconut Oil will help you lose Weight Coconut oil in your body tends to increase energy expenditure, and that way it helps you burn more calories. In order to lose weight you must have a hormonal balance and you need to eat foods that boost your metabolism. Coconut oil not only helps your body burn more calories than it takes in, but it also protects you liver, so your thyroid can function at a higher level.
- Coconut Oil is a Pro-Health Coconut oil superpowers:
- Anti-bacterial—protects your organism from bacteria
- Anti-carcinogenic—kills cancer cells and boost your immune system
- Anti-oxidant—protects from free radical damage
- Anti-inflammatory—suppresses inflammation
- Anti-fungal—protects you from fungal infections
- Anti-microbial—inactivates harmful microbes
- Coconut Oil Stabilizes Blood Sugar
Coconut oil helps to control blood sugar and insulin levels. It helps glucose enter to your cell, slowing and reducing glucose levels in the blood.
When you include coconut oil in a meal with carbohydrates, the carbs are broken down into glucose more slowly, so blood sugar levels remain steady even after you eat.
- Coconut Oil Lowers your Risk of Heart Disease
The populations who eat coconut oil are the healthiest ones and they have the strongest hearts. There are made a several studies and all of them shows the same results. Coconut oil reduces the risk of heart attacks, heart disease and high cholesterol
- Coconut oil Boosts Thyroid Function
There are many studies that show the relationship between coconut oil, thyroid and metabolism. Coconut oil fatty acids stimulate metabolism, supply the body with tremendous energy and promote weight loss.
Source: Healthy Cures