Tornado Potato – Full Recipe
- 2 medium white potatoes
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 cup parmesan grated cheese
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- Parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 325ºF/160ºC.
- Gently push a skewer all the way through it.
- Holding a knife at an angle, cut the skewed potato in opposite direction of turning.
- Carefully spread out the potato down the length of the skewer, forming the spiral.
- Melt the butter and pour over the potato.
- In a medium bowl, add parmesan cheese, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and salt.
- Place the skewered potato over the bowl and shovel the mixture all over the potato until it is entirely coated.
- Rest potatoes on a baking sheet so that it is hovering over the bottom of the sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until nicely browned.
- Garnish with additional parmesan and parsley.
Enjoy the delicious tornado.